I define myself as an optimistic human being that uses shapes + colors to share Love + Light.
From Tangier by birth, from Casablanca at heart and citizen of the world by her art, Ghizlane Agzenaï has developed with the years an artistic style that is recognisable at first sight. The geometrical shapes and colours transport the eye into a metaphysical dimension where each one can express their emotions freely. A dimension where each line, each angle, each colour and inter-connection can be interpreted in an infinite way depending on the sensitivity of each one. The artworks of Ghizlane Agzenaï exist in as much mediums, material and formats that her imagination tells her : murals, wood, paper, canvas, light, metal...The possibilities are infinite and every idea is thought of as a totem offered to the world in order to bring good vibes and positivity.
- JULY 2022 - Group Show ‘Vasarely Legacy’ at Victor Vasarely's old atelier - Annet-sur-Marne, France
- MARS 2021 - Group Show ‘Colors of Abstraction 2’ at 193 gallery - Paris, France
- NOVEMBER 2020 - Solo Show ‘EMERGE RELOADED’ at La Galerie 38/Hyatt Regency Casablanca - Casablanca, Morocco
- MARCH 2019 - Solo Show ‘TOTEM’ at La Galerie 38 - Casablanca, Morocco
- FEBRUARY 2018 - Group Show ‘States of Contemporary Paintings’ at Dasthe Art gallery - Casablanca, Morocco
- JUNE 2017 - Group Show WE!48 during the 48 hours of Neukölnn - Berlin, Germany
- APRIL 2017 - Group Show ‘What the weekend is 2’ at Alte Munze - Berlin, Germany
- AUGUST 2021 – Mural at Calle Libre - Vienna, Austria
- SEPTEMBER 2019 – Intervention on a cube for the Biennale of Rabat - Rabat, Morocco
- APRIL 2019 – Mural for Vigo Ciudad de Color - Vigo, Spain
- OCTOBER 2018 – Mural at Mural Harbor - Linz, Austria
- OCTOBER 2018 – Murals at Us Barcelona - Barcelona, Spain
- AUGUST 2018 – Mural at Le Mur Oberkampf - Paris, France
- APRIL 2018 – Mural at the museum of contemporary art Mohamed VI & installations of 10 totems for the festival JIDAR, toiles de rue - Rabat, Morocco